electrodes are not
a good fashion statement - no
matter what your age
The week started poorly - sick kids were in abundance. Janna was the only one who didn't seem to be sick. However, she has a whole set of issues all her own. She does this really weird thing with her neck - she touches the back of her head to her right shoulder, and then she manages to get it stuck. It's not cozy. She's been doing this since she was tiny, so it never really bothered me - until now. I called her ped. and took her in yesterday. Dr. C was concerned, and she told me she would call a neurologist. She did, and we were told to take Janna to the ER at Strong.
Long story short - Janna is fine (thank goodness). She's just "weird". She was pressed up against my hip bone in utero, so I can chalk her strange posturing up to her affinity for the position she was in for 9 months. I have to keep a record of all of her strangeness, and if it seems to get worse, then I need to take her back to Strong. Hopefully she'll stay as normal as I can possibly expect, but at least we got a chuckle out of her yesterday...


2 comments:
Poor sweetie pie. I'm so glad everything is ok and it's just "normal weirdness" for her. Hope everyone is now on the mend after having those wretched cooties that are going around.
Auntie Keelie
Oh she's so cute.
I remember doing this to my little one and I had to keep her still during the procedure. Right. Keep a twelve month old perfectly still while awake for twenty minutes.
Didn't happen. We had to go to the hospital and put her to sleep and do it again. She was fine too!
Post a Comment