I am also so lucky to have a great group of friends. My "besties" (I feel like such a 13th grader for using that word) keep me sane. Keelie, Ang, Jennifer, Katie, Amanda, and Erin are seriously some of the greatest women on the face of the planet. Each one is so different, yet they all have the same exact traits - boisterousness, intelligence, and compassion.
Totally unrelated to the above is yet another reason for feeling lucky. As you are all probably very well aware, I have a slight problem with Vera Bradley items. And my problem I mean addiction. They are my crack. I don't bother counting the items anymore (let's just say that I can change bags every day for over two months and not carry the same bag twice) - I just count the patterns (I have over 35 different patterns at this point). Today my "collection" grew. I WON a brand new tote in one of the new fall patterns!! Last week I went to a fall preview and signed up to win one. I never thought I would win, so when the lady called this afternoon, I was floored! I woke the kids up a half hour early so I could make sure I got the bag I wanted (there are four new colors, and I really only like one of them - Puccini). Here she is. Isn't she beautiful??
I know I posted a picture of bag instead of pictures of my divine hubby, wonderful kids, and awesome pals. Oh well. It's my blog, and I'll blog how I want to!! The hubby and I are off to dinner sans children...maybe we'll manage to squeeze in some dessert, too!

2 comments:
Did you write something nasty?? Were you going to compliment me on the loveliness of my new bag?? Were you going to wish me a happy anniversary?? Why did you delete what you wrote??
Hey! That's MY 7TH ANNIVERSARY TOOOOOOOOO! sMALL WORLD~!
d
Post a Comment