Monday, July 27, 2009

It's Official!

Janna's 2!! Which means she's no longer a baby. She's officially a toddler now. A bonafide Big Girl. Or as she likes to call herself, "Janna Ellen Princess Monkey".

Miss Monkey is growing and growing. Well, kind of. My Girl is a big ball of sass wrapped up in a wee little package. But she's cute! And very smart. And fiercely independent. And extremely cuddly. She's just such a great Little Girl!

Since I love boring you guys with pictures of my kids, allow me to share the last 12 months with you. I already posted her first 12 months in pictures here, so I'll pick up with month 13.

Janna - 13 months. Calling Gramma has always been one of her favorite things to do!

14 months - Janna would happily stay in the tub for hours if you let her.

15 months - BOO!! It's almost time for Halloween!

16 months - The climbing has begun! Keeping Janna off of any and all furniture (box, step, whatever) has become nearly impossible!

17 months - Christmas Eve!

18 months - Mommy's boots are so much fun to wear!

19 months - Janna insists on feeding herself. And since that's easier (for me) than listening to her whine, I allow it.

20 months - I love "riding" bikes!

21 months - Janna has discovered the joys of crafting! Playdoh, crayons (she doesn't eat them anymore!!), markers, paint...she loves to make things!

22 months - Darth Janna! Everything Sissy has, Janna wants! She idolizes her siblings!


23 months - The pack and play has become a jungle gym. Janna likes to nap, but when she's done, she DONE.

24 months - Happy Birthday, Baby Janna! You might not technically be a "baby baby" anymore, but you'll always be our baby!

3 comments:

Bama Cheryl said...

Adorable pictures, adorable Janna!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Janna. She is absolutely beautiful and you can never bore me with pictures of your kids. They are so stinking fun to look at!! And welcome to "big girl" land Janna!!

Erika O'B said...

Great post, Courtney! Happy Birthday Janna!! I like seeing her "age" in your photos.