Monday, March 1, 2010

MEme Monday: Smoochie Smooch!!


I ♥ MEme Monday. It just makes me smile. This week, Supah and Mommybrain want to hear a story about your FIRST KISS. Good times!!

I was a late bloomer. Seriously. I was still very happily playing with Barbies and stuff while some of my girl friends were experimenting with kissing. I had crushes and I knew exactly who I wanted to kiss, but I really had no desire to actually do the kissing. Just the thought of someone sticking their tongue in my mouth was enough to make me want to puke - and the fact that one of my BFFs gave me specific details of what it was going to be like didn't really help. Basically what it boiled down to was that I was scared. And completely freaked out.

My first technical kisses - the small peck and the French one - were both with the same boy - the one I had a crush on and actually wanted to kiss. 8th grade for the peck, 9th for the tongue. The peck was fine. Nothing to be overly tense about. It was in front of the buses after school. The other one? Freaked me out. Well, the anticipation had me freaked out. He'd kissed other girls...I'd kissed no one. I was still slightly disgusted by the thought of tongues actually touching, and I was of course petrified that I would do it wrong. We were kind of on a "double-date" (my BF dated his cousin so the four of us hung out a lot together), and the other two left us alone in a very dark bedroom. It was very weird and I was very nervous. So I pretty much dove right in. I guess it was ok with him since he pretty much dove right back. He was a total tool, but we did a lot of kissing though high school and into college.

My first real kiss? The kind that made my toes curl and knees go weak? Was with my now husband. We'd been dating for a while, and I knew I liked him...I just wasn't sure how much I liked him. Back story: Jon came home to visit one weekend (he went to school in NY, I was in PA), and he brought a female friend with him. She, of course, was a skank that wanted him, but it didn't really bother me. Until the next week. When he told me that after he went back to NY with her, they kissed. It pissed me off in the worst way, and I realized that I was a complete fool. Long-ish story short, he came home again two weeks later, and I kissed the hell out of him. Toes? Curled. Knees? Weak.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oh! Don't ya love the toe curlin kisses! My husband still does that to me sometimes!!