Our kids inherited those loves. I'm not much of a climber (I have a very sporadic fear of heights - sometimes I'm afraid, sometimes I'm not.)...and I prefer to sit next to bodies/pools of water (I also have a very sporadic fear of drowning). Over the summer, we did a lot of climbing and swimming. It was hard to take pictures since I was absolutely petrified that one of them (or myself) was going to fall or drown.
The only decent (ish) picture I got of the kids swimming this summer is this one taken with my phone.
We spent last weekend in PA enjoying some Gramma time. The kids would not stay out of the gigantic maple tree in her backyard. When I got over my semi-irrational fear that we were going to have to make an emergency trip to the ER, I managed to take some really cute pictures.

No comments:
Post a Comment