I posted my first stuff, and voila!! It worked! So now I am a blogging fool...or something like that.
Anywho...tomorrow is a big day in our house. Gabriel starts preschool! I am so excited. I need to have him out of my house for a bit. He's terribly busy and far too smart for his own good. He's also sooooooo excited for school to start. Tonight while he was getting ready for bed he told me that he needed his hair sprayed with Elliott's spray (detangler) so he would look good for tomorrow. So, I humored him and made him look all pretty. He checked himself out in the mirror and declared himself handsome, then told me he was only going to take a short nap because he was too excited. So I asked what he was excited for. "For school, Mommy!!" Then he thanked me profusely for spraying his hair and his blankie (it inadvertently got wet when I made Gabe beautiful). He's so sweet when he wants to be!
So while Gabriel and I go to school (I have to go with him for his first day), Elliott and Janna will have a nice morning with Daddy. Everyone should have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment