Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Why???

Why is it so hard for people to use their brains? Seriously. In my perfect world there would be a limit to a few things (ok, a LOT of things, but here are only a few):

1. The number of times you are allowed to get away with not holding the door open for people - yes, that is for you Fat Man at the Mall this morning who watched me struggle with a stroller full of baby and a toddler on a leash.
2. The number of times you are allowed to touch someone else's child - without permission. Yeah...so help me if one more stupid person puts their hands on Janna (or Elliott or Gabriel) without my permission... I tell people to please not touch, but apparently they are either deaf or too stupid to comprehend that "Please, I'd rather you didn't touch her" means DON'T F-ING TOUCH HER!
3. The number of times you have to say, "Excuse me," before you finally just run the damned person over.
4. The number of times you are allowed to hit the "Reply All" button.
5. The number of times you have to tell your toddler that boogers are yucky - not tasty.

Today hasn't been the best of days in the ol' K-W household. But venting a little of my frustration has made me feel all kinds of better!

3 comments:

A. Nonny Mouse said...

I read your "K-W Household" as KY. and I kept thinking "Really? KY? oook." And then I read it again.

I might be slightly distracted. Emily is WAILING in her tantrum spot because I *gasp* told her that she had to ask to watch The Wiggles nicely, without whining. And Lucy is crying in her crib because she's awake now.

Erika O'B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erika O'B said...

Ha ha!! I read the "k-w" thing as "KY" too!

I like reading your blog. Makes me feel not as crazy as I think I am--like all mothers must feel like I do sometimes!!