Today, Janna was sitting in front of her LeapFrog piano thingy, and Elliott started bothering her. She was poking Janna in the face, pushing all of the buttons - just being a royal PITA. Janna had had enough and started yelling. I wasn't paying any attention (talking on the phone with my Mom was far more interesting than watching the Girls fight), and when I finally looked over to see what her deal was - she was STANDING!! She had pulled up all by herself! And Elliott was annoyed! She was no longer able to push all the buttons - Janna had control of the piano. It was so cool!
I've been waiting for her to pull up on her own, but it's also kind of bittersweet. She's getting so big and independent. I can't believe she's almost 10 months old!!
Janna and her partner in crime, Lucy.

No comments:
Post a Comment