Sunday, September 21, 2008

Weekly Weigh-In!!

The Week: While I was very excited to have it end, it was much better than last week. I am still getting used to the kids' schedules, and having to be in more than one place at a time is definitely a struggle. But I am managing, and everyone seems to be adjusting well. Gabriel and Elliott love pre-school, and they are both exhausted when they get home. I was afraid that nap-time would end very quickly for The Boy, but he's still taking a 2.5 hour nap every afternoon. Elliott and Janna are still snoozing for 3+ hours, so I really can't complain at all about their sleeping. They will still go to bed fairly well most of the time, too. Though we've only had one day of quality alone time (which was spent grocery shopping), Janna seems to like the new routine, too.

Jon's going out of town this week, so I have a feeling that things will be a little more than tense around here for a few days. We'll see...

The Weight: I have no idea how I did it, but I lost 4.6 pounds this week! I ate (and drank) more than I should have, and I still managed to lose weight. I am very proud of myself! This week's loss brings the total up to 26.6 pounds!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

You go girl!! keep up the good work

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your weight loss. I'm so proud of you!!

Karen

Anonymous said...

You are motivating me to get it moving here! I am starting my walking this week! (then I will have to work up the will power to stop eating like a hog!)

Great job and make sure you take the time to BREATHE this week while on your own!