But today I was a willing athletic supporter. Gabriel's first T-Ball game was this morning, and like a good Mommy I sat on the sidelines and cheered my clueless little man on. Most other kids at least had some sort of idea about what to do other than hit the ball off the tee and run away. They knew where the bases were, how to throw the ball, who to throw the ball to. Gabe? Not a clue. Poor kid. He spent most of his time throwing dirt and dandelions at other players and rolling on the ground. He had fun, though, and I guess that's all that matters!


1 comment:
I used to semi-play sports, but wasn't so great at them b/c I don't have a competitive personality as far as sports go. I am semi-thankful that my son hasn't shown an interest, but like you, I would sit in the stands and cheer on lol. He looks so handsome in his uniform. I know you were proud :)
Post a Comment