I love reading posts from other SAHMs. They make me feel so normal! Today's post is totally unoriginal. I stole the idea from Lisha and Debby...because they're in the same boat I am. And they rule!
I'm a talker. I love to talk. I will talk to anyone. Including myself. And that's how I feel most of the day...like I'm talking to myself. Because my kids? Don't listen. AT ALL. I repeat the same stinking phrases and ask the same questions over and over and over.......
Why are you doing that?
What are you doing?
Will you please leave your brother/sister alone?
Are you trying to make me angry?
Do you need to potty? If you don't potty, you're going to have to wear one of Sissy's diapers. (This is only directed at Elliott.)
Janna, are you a dog?
Will you please use your fork?
Are you listening to me?
No, you can't have any gummies.
Because I said so.
Gabriel - you are NOT the voice of reason.
That's it.
I'm done.
Go to the corner.
NOW.
I'm calling Daddy.
If you can't play nicely, then you can't play at all.
Do you want me to take all of the toys?
Do you need to go in the playpen?
Does Mommy... climb on the tv stand? (...jump on the couch? ...spit? ...whatever?)
I love you...but you're making me nuts!
Who wants to talk to Gramma?
I luv ooo, too, Jawa.
Who wants a smacking? (No, I'm not abusing my kids...they line up in front of me and ask me to smack their buns like bongo drums. Then they ask me to pinch their heiney cheeks. It's actually really funny!)
Does someone need to be tickled??
Elliott - your girl parts are showing.
Good job, guys.
Thank you!
No. Mommy doesn't need help in the bathroom. And no, this isn't a diaper.
Yes my coffee is still hot.
I love you very much. Now go to bed.
The Hosers are "napping" right now, so I have a short reprieve from having to talk to them. But in less than an hour they'll be down here again. And if you're anywhere near my neighborhood, you just might hear my shrill voice saying some of the above.
2 comments:
LMAO...I love it!!! :) Especially the drumming on their bums!! HA! We do tend to repeat ourselves like a broken record, but hey...our moms did it huh??? lol
lol!!! i still love 'hosers'...
Post a Comment