Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Just In Case You Were Interested...

...here's more about my fourth favorite subject - Me! The lovely Miss Lisha tagged me in her latest post - and if I don't respond, she will probably come up here and beat my sorry ass senseless. So, as not to cause her any embarrassment (come on - we all know I can totally take you Lisha!!), I'll give in....

"I have to admit 7 personality traits about myself. I can accept this award with the following conditions: I must list 7 personality traits about myself and I must pass this award onto 7 other blogs that deserve such fine recognition for the personalities that they share with the blogging world." FYI - since I don't read 7 other blogs, I'm only tagging 3 of my homies!

1) As we all know, I'm aggressive. And I'm ok with that. I don't have a problem with confrontation. I like making people uncomfortable. If you don't like it...I honestly don't care.

2) I'm extremely impatient. I hate long lines, holding on the phone, poky walkers, drivers who come to a completely unnecessary stop before turning (you're not going to roll your SUV - just turn the damned thing!), wishy-washiness, whiny kids...you get the idea. Those things are a waste of my time.

3) I'm loyal. I may not always be the nicest friend you have, but once you have me...I'll be there forever. Even if you treat me like garbage. Even if we don't talk.

4) As tough as I am, I'm also very thin-skinned. While I really don't care what people think of me, the nasty things they say do hurt my feelings. But after licking my proverbial wounds, I hitch up my Big Girl pants and move on. This is a trait I have picked up since I had kids. I wasn't like this when I was a teenager.

5) I'm funny as hell. Go on. Try to deny it. You know you can't.

6) I'm selfish. I don't think I need to elaborate on that.

7) I have a wicked memory. I remember everything. Lyrics to obscure songs, random trivia, what I wore to school on the first day from 2nd grade through senior year, what Jon wore on our first date...all kinds of useless stuff.

** Here's a bonus. Even though isn't exactly a "personality trait", I'm going to add it. My Mom and husband call me "Princess Tender Nose". I have an overactive sense of smell. It's crazy.

So...there you have it. Most of those traits are probably no surprise to you. I am who I am.

So...my tags.

Erin, Cheryl, and Katie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you could take me on but I see we don't have to go that route since you played along :) lol.

I have an overactive nose as well. I blame it on the size... I can smell poopy diapers and cigarettes a mile away. :) Thanks for playing along!! You are the BEST!!