I've been slacking in my Memes lately...and I apologize. So...in an honest effort to stay on track (and because I know you all have missed me so much) - here's my Monday Meme!!Supah Woman herself would like to know whose lap (aside from Santa's) I would like to sit on. Obviously the first person that comes to mind if Jonny P. But...that's not very interesting. So...here's my list. In no particular order.
Hugh Laurie. 'Cause no matter what he's in...he always looks good. Even when he looks like absolute shit.
Robert Pattinson. But only when he's portraying Edward Cullen. When he's not all pasty and clean-shaven, he's just not as tasty.
Gwen Stefani. Not sure if it's just because she's the sexiest woman I have ever laid eyes on, or if it's because she's married to Gavin Rossdale.

5 comments:
I love me some Gwen Stefani too. And Hugh Grant is so sexy. I try to see all of his movies, even if they aren't "great" ones. I just love watching him for 2 hours!
So fun! This was a good meme to play.
these are great!!
I ♥ Jim!! :)
What a great MeMe today! I love looking at hot men!
Oooh! How could I forget Hugh Laurie! So charismatic! I want me a doctor!
Post a Comment