
It's MONDAY!! HOORAY! Honestly, I never thought I would be freaking glad that it's Monday in my life. Nor did I ever think I would utter the words, "Monday, I love you." But hell sometimes does freeze over. So, since it's Monday, it's Meme time. And today is all about the crap that we all see on tv. Some of it's pretty awesome...but most of it sucks. So....
- Share with us your favorite AS SEEN ON TV products ... ones you've actually purchased ... make it like your very own testimonial.
- Make a Wish List of AS SEEN ON TV products that you'd buy for yourself ... or for that someone special in your life.
- Or tell us a funny story about an informercial product gone wrong.

So seriously, I use this bad boy every freakin' day. It's so awesome. The kids fight over it, it washes beautifully, and it;s just so cozy. Snuggie?? I ♥ you.
For the most part, I stay away from most of the stupid shit I see on tv. But I do have a few other sweet items that I just had to have. The PedEgg fairly rocks!! I use it a few times a month, and I have no complaints. The collection of the dead skin shavings is kind of gross, but at least they aren't sprinkled all over the floor.
I also love my Perfect Brownie pan. Ok, so it's not technically mine...it's Jon's. I would show you a picture of the awesome brownies I baked last night (dark chocolate with a mini peanut butter cup shoved down in the middle of each one), but alas - they were so perfect that Jon and I ate them all.
Every year for Christmas my MIL gets me some random ASoT thing...and this year's present was the Slap Chop. It's ok. Sometimes it's just easier to cut an onion by hand, though. Slapping this thing kind of makes my palm hurt.
There are a few things that I like the idea of...but I just won't purchase. One? Bumpits. They look kinda cool and fairly easy to use, but I have big hair already. I'm not in any need of more volume. But if my hair was nice and straight? I would buy those bad boys in a heartbeat. Jonny thinks he would like some of those ShamWow things and an Ove Glove. He's got a birthday coming up...maybe I'll get those.
I'm chilly now. So I'm going to cuddle with my Snuggie. Enjoy your Monday!!
6 comments:
My in-laws insist that the snuggie is great. My son, Turbo loves the one he has at their house but I'm not sold on them yet.
I want the ShamWows... They look like they would work really well (but doesn't it all?? LOL)
I have TWO snuggies. I red and one pink.
I *heart* snuggie too!
OveGlove I want too - saw one at the super market.
I have a Bumpit...I use it only occasionally though! In the middle of winter I was dying for a Snuggie because I was freezing all the time!!
My ex-mother-in-law had the Ov-Glove and it works! And Dear Hubby and The Boy have the Snuggie and they love them, too!
You look adorable in your snuggie! I want an ove glove too :)
Post a Comment