Today has been a pretty great day. I know it's only 2:17, but it's still been great! Part of the reason it's been such a good day is that it's a preschool day. And those are always good. I don't know what I'm going to do come May 22nd. That's Gabey's last day. He loves preschool! He was so excited to go this morning. See??
Another reason it's been a good day is because Elliott got to have some "alone" time. She picks at her brother until both of them are screaming (and I am ready to lock them both in closets). She played nicely, sang songs, and was able to be herself without bugging anyone.
It's also been a good day because Janna doesn't have ear troubles. Her ears have hated her since January, and suddenly, they are starting to like her. She's becoming so active and much more alert. I have to wonder if she was able to hear much before her tubes were placed. She's also decided that climbing to the back to couch is one of the best things in the world. And her giggles and squeals are so sweet.
One final reason for the greatness of this day is that all three of my hosers are sound asleep. I have the living room to myself!! And now that I have shared with you the joys of my day thus far, I will crochet some dishcloths while I finish watching "A Tree Grows In Brooklyn". Hope you are having a great day, too!!



3 comments:
Oh the closet.... you make me feel so NORMAL. :)
Peyton melted down so many times today... I was ready to sell her on ebay. :)
d
Well, all I got to say is your children are beautiful!! Very sweet (even with the hard days)!! :) CELEBRATE MOMMY!!
Thanks, Lisha!!
Post a Comment