I lost another 4.2 pounds this week! That makes a total of 14.4 pounds. I'm so proud of myself! This loss is also making me think about the ridiculous amounts of garbage I was ingesting before I started Weight Watchers. I'm not at all hungry, so I realize now that I was simply eating because I was bored.
My MIL and FIL are still here, and it has been a GREAT weekend!! Jon and his Dad are stripping a desk I pulled out of the trash, and it is turning out to be lovely. I'll post before and after pics when it's done. The kids have been amazingly well-behaved, too. I can't complain at all!! Well, I can complain (I can always find something to complain about), but it would be unwarranted!! And now I have to get back to socializing. I guess blogging is probably considered bad manners when you have guests. Hope you all had a great weekend, too!!
1 comment:
That is so awesome! Keep it up!
Post a Comment