It's official. Janna is a bona fide toddling toddler. She's been taking steps here and there for weeks, but today she's full-on walking. By herself. Without holding onto furniture or hands. While I am so glad that she's doing this on her own, I'm still slightly saddened (and when I say "slightly", I mean very slightly.). She's not really a baby baby anymore. She's growing up. And right now she's also making a huge mess. See? Yep. I'm blogging while my kids are playing. Bad Mommy!!
This? Is my new bag. My congratulations-on-losing-20-pounds present to myself. Isn't she super-cute? She's also super-functional. I needed something that was super-easy to grab and super-comfortable to wear. It holds all of my crap and still lays super-nicely on my hip. I am super-pleased with her. Oh - just in case you were wondering...I do refer to all of my Vera bags as "her". They're ladies. I also added all of those "supers" in there just for you, Erin!! 
2 comments:
I bet the new walker will keep you on your toes now!! Maybe that will be an extra couple pounds lost this week! :) And the bag, SHE is to die for!! :) Love the bright colors! YOU TOTALLY DESERVED THAT!!
Hi Courtney. I love you.
You kill me with the supers.
I wasn't sure at first if you were just superexcited (gah). Then I realized it HAD to be on purpose.
So thbbpppppt!
And your bag? Really IS supercute. (Jesus, I've almost got hives from writing that.)
Post a Comment