Sunday, October 19, 2008

Weekly Weigh-In!!

The Week: Could have been better, but it also could have been a lot worse. We had a number of very awesome MOMS Club events this week (the fish hatchery was AWESOME!!), and Jon and I took the kiddos out and about all day yesterday. Honestly, I can't think of anything to complain about right now. Hmmmmm....it must be that all of the dust and cleaning product chemicals are getting to me. It's Sunday. The proverbial day of rest. Just not for me. For whatever reason, my hubby got a bug up his ass about cleaning. And when that happens, the entire house is turned upside down. He means well, and he does a lot of hard work. But it's annoying. I clean every day. Can't I please just sit on my ass for one afternoon? Please? Nope. At least I'm not doing all of the work alone. There are now 3 more garbage bags of stuff to go to Goodwill along with a pile of trash that is bigger than me. I really shouldn't complain. And my kids? All three are playing very happily TOGETHER in the cleaned out play-room. Now I need to figure out what to make for dinner...

The Weight: I was pretty sure I had gained weight this week - but I was wrong! I lost 3.2 pounds, bringing the total to 36 pounds even. Yay!!

3 comments:

Bama Cheryl said...

Awesome weigh in! We cleaned and put away everything outside. I dread today (and all the bittersweet work it brings) but it was OK. Congratulations on your weight loss. Can't wait to see you this week!

Anonymous said...

OK - if the cleaning thing is really that much of a problem, send the boy my way. If he doesn't want to clean and purge my house, the least he can do is impart some wisdom to my husband about the process. This is one of those moments where I love you, but I want to slap you... if I could get my hubby to understand and retain the purpose of a dustrag, or general organization skills, I'd be the happiest woman alive.

Keelie

Anonymous said...

Congrats girl!