...for now. The stomach bug made it's way through the house this week. I think it's finally gone, but I'm sure it will rear it's ugly head again before the cold/flu season is over. Since Gabriel and Janna had some sort of tummy ailment over Thanksgiving, Jon and I figured that we would all get it at some point this week. And we all did. Jon was sick Monday night and Tuesday. And since he was so miserable, we thought we would plan ahead - meaning that we would get out extra sheets, jammies, puke buckets, etc. so in the event that the kids got sick we were ready. Good thing we're so smart.
On Tuesday night, Jon and I did three loads of laundry...all from Elliott's bedroom. She was sick all night. She exhausted all of the mattress pads for her bed (and Janna's), her pillows, and 4 sets of jammies. Poor Girly. Janna faired a little better. She only threw up once, but the diaper blow outs were disgusting.
And then I got it, too. Tuesday night was miserable, and I slept all day on Wednesday. The only good thing about being sick is that Jon stays home from work and deals with the kids. Thank goodness I have an understanding husband.
Today everyone is feeling better. I think Janna is still a little under the weather...she's sleeping right now. But no one has a fever, or tummy aches, or snot. I hope it stays this way for a while!
1 comment:
Oh my. I am so glad you guys are doing better. There is nothing worse than sick children. My son can never hit the bucket lol. Glad to hear things are back in business :)
Post a Comment