Sunday, January 11, 2009

Weekly Weigh-In!!

The Week: Went by really fast! It was the first week back to school after the holidays, and both kids had great weeks! Gabriel was a good boy for Mrs. E. (I didn't have to stay after school once!!), and Elliott had fun at school, too. Janna also had a great week pottying! I have lost count as to how many tinkles she's made! She wears a pull-up during the day now, which is so much easier for me.

Today was spent cleaning out the basement. I'm fried, but the playroom is now ready for kids to actually play in. The old TV and stand are set up and ready to be used, and I cleaned out all of the toy boxes and book shelves. It looks really nice!

The Stimulator and a large, cold can of Labatt Blue Light are calling my name. And I'm going to answer!!

The Weight: I lost .8 of a pound this week, bringing the total to 54.6 pounds!

No comments: