Sunday, March 29, 2009

Weekly Weigh-In!!

The Week: Was actually very good! The kids are still behaving really well, and everyone has been fairly cooperative as of late. It's also been nice out...and I think that helps. Me. I hate it when it's gray and cold out. I end up feeling the way it looks - blah. I need sunshine!

We didn't do a whole lot this weekend. There was no school on Friday so we played at Erin's house all morning. It was wonderful. The kids played in the yard, and the Mommies got to stitch on the patio. Good times! Saturday was even nicer, and we spent as much time as possible outside. The kids slept really well last night because of it, too!

Today was a little on the dreary side, but I didn't mind at all! I cleaned out Janna's closet (hooray!!), and got rid of a ton of stuff. Then I tackled my closet. There are now two giant, black lawn bags of clothing ready to go to goodwill. 75% of the stuff hanging in the closet was 3-4 sizes too big! I was able to clear out the bottom of the closet, too. I already started shopping for Christmas and and the Girls' birthdays...the stuff needed a place to go!

All in all, it was a great week. The only mildly sucky thing was the agony my poor hamstrings were in until Thursday morning. I moved up to Level 2 of Jillian's 30 Day Shred. Holy crap. The workout is so much more intense...and I am so uncoordinated. And lacking in upper body strength. So plank pose? Sucks. Hard. But I lived.

The Weight: I lost 1.6 pounds! I blame Jillian (and Leslie...I upped my miles with her this week, too)...because I ate over my daily points every stinking day. I was starving all week! The increase in exercise is only partly to blame for that, though (PMS is mostly at fault).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That plank shit is killing me. I don't know if I will ever make it to level 3 lol. BUt what a work out and arent you proud when you are done?? You are doing awesome and if you are hungry..eat...it sounds like it is working. You have to eat to lose especially when exercising. I am so proud :)