The Week: Was very long. Jon was in Kentucky for most of it, and I was stuck here. Alone. With three kids. Who weren't about to behave. Or listen. Or eat. It was nothing short of hell. But I lived. And so did they! I don't think I have ever been as happy to see my husband as I was on Friday night when he walked through the door (at 10:45).
The weekend? Much better!! In fact, it's been amazing! I got a ton of stuff done, and I got to see friends. We went to Erika's house for dinner, and the kids played so well together! I was thrilled that that they were so nice, and I'm even more thrilled that they keep asking to go back! Today I went shopping with Erin. We went to the outlets, and she helped me pick out some cute stuff. I'm all set for Florida now!! After I got home from our outing, I went to Target and finished birthday shopping for The Boy. I'm so proud of myself - I said I wasn't buying toys...and I DIDN'T! And he is totally going to love his stuff!
I'm actually extremely content and relaxed right now. I'm going to have a bowl of ice cream and a beer in a minute...just so I can be even more relaxed.
The Weight: For the first time in over 6 months, I actually gained weight this week - .6 pounds. Which is totally fine with me because I'm still over 60 pounds lighter (60.2). I thought I was going to be upset with myself if I gained, but instead I feel even better than I usually do. I didn't do anything "wrong" this week...so I'm not feeling guilty. Why? 1) I have my period - I am all kinds of bloated (not really the way I want to spend the first day of my vacation, but I'll live). 2) My constitution is all messed up - I've been eating too much cheese. TMI? Maybe. But hey - it's my blog. 3) I've started working out harder. I'm building more muscle, and obviously that's going to affect the way I'm losing weight. 4) I'm making every single one of my daily points count. I'm hungry, and I'm not about to starve myself.
The number one reason why I'm not in the slightest bit upset with myself for gaining? I bought new shorts...and they're a size 16! I haven't purchased a size 16 since I was a junior in college! I bought some new shirts, too - and I didn't have to get them from the "Women's Section"! YAY!
2 comments:
That is so awesome girl!! You had a great weekend to make up for the long week and only .6? please...that is NOTHING! I am pumped for you!! :) Can you see my smile down here in WV?? Hopefully this week will be better since Jon is home! Jillian and I have to get together more this week. I did the "Biggest Loser" one ONDEMAND and I was not fond of it as much as Jillian's. Exercise will change things at first but you know over time it will burn more calories while you sit on your ass and eat your icecream and beer LMAO LMAO LMAO :) Have a great week!!
You go girl congrats on the being that size you worked for it
Post a Comment