Elliott LOVES her new haircut. She was so tired of it being in her face all the time, and she really didn't like the pigtails. This is going to be so much easier for me to take care of, too. I wasn't looking forward to fighting with her hair at the beach in a few weeks. I think she looks like Felicity (from the show "Felicity") - too cute for words! Jon?? Hates it. He's even taken to calling her "Chia Head" (just like in the show).
You can't really see Janna's hair here, but it's got shape and curls!! It's not all stringy and hanging in her eyes...it's so cute! Jon hates her hair, too. He's one of those "girls-should-have-long-hair-or-they-look-like-boys" kind of guy. And it bothers me.
The kids aren't the only ones who had a great week...I did, too! I got out of the house (ok, so doctor's appointments are really lame excuses for getting out, but it was still out), and I got to spend time with friends. I even made a new friend this week. Her name? Leslie Sansone. My girl, Jillian, and I still hang out 3 days a week; and Denise and I are still buddies, but frankly I'm getting sick of her (it's not her fault - I just need something new to "talk" to her about). So I found Leslie...and I love her! She doesn't care that I'm all smelly and sweaty after we "chat", and she pushes me to be a better me. Gotta love a friend like that!The Weight: I was sure that I wasn't going to lose any weight this week (that's what eating ice cream every single night does to a girl), but I did! I lost .8 pounds...bringing the total to 60.8 pounds!
4 comments:
Awesome Awesome on the weight loss! You are doing fantastic!
The girls look so adorable!!
The kids look adorable and short hair is wonderful for little girls. I kept Erin's hair short when she was little until she began having opinions about it. She never wanted me to do anything with it so it was just easier to keep it short. Congratulations on your weight. You have me going too!
Oh...My boy LOVES star wars! I just took some pictures I was going to post soon of him playing with his star wars figures. And Friday nights are a huge treat to stay up till 9 and watch the clone wars lol. Def. Felicity! I thought the same thing! Love the curls! Great haircuts. I just can't do it!
I will have to check out your new friend Leslie. Will she be my friend?? Lol. Awesome job on the weight loss!! you are building that muscle now! LOOK OUT NY!!!
Hey lady,
I just nominated you for an award over on my blog! Go claim it! :)
Post a Comment