Monday, July 26, 2010

Hear Ye, Hear Ye...

The Princess of Pink is 3!!

I can't believe it. Where has the time gone? And I know...I ask the same thing every year. Want proof? Read this. And this. And while you're reading, I dare you...no. Double dare you. No. Triple dog dare you not to find my Sweet and Petite the most adorable child in the history of children. (Well, most adorable aside from her siblings.)


The Princess of Pink in training to be an Explorer Extraordinaire at 25 months.

Little Miss Headband - 26 months.

Happy Halloween! Nemo is still a favorite in our house - well, at least for the 27 month-old crowd.

I think this 28 month-old might just have a future as a dancer. And I don't mean ballet...

Janna and her Kuzco cuddling - 29 months.

30 months old and finally loving the snow!

Riding the horsies at the mall with her BFF Sophie is one of this 31 month-old's favorite things to do!

Mommy allowed the Princess of Pink to have 2 donuts after her second round of tubes. Because 2 ear surgeries before the age of 3 (Janna was 32 months old) is just no fun.

Packing for our trip to Florida!! The 33 month-old Little Miss was extremely good in the car for 2 days.

Attitudinal as ever - 34 months.

Bitty Babies are Janna's new favorite thing! Good thing Gramma loves to spoil her 35 month-old granddaughter!


Happy Birthday to my sweet, petite, pink-loving 36 month-old. Mommy loves you more every day!!

No comments: