Being totally bored, and having a lack of kid-isms or actions to share (they have been so good this week), I thought I would dedicate a post to my favorite things. I rarely pay attention to the items I use on a daily basis - they're just there. And I use them. Every day. They are taken for granted. Yeah, they're inanimate objects, but they deserve some credit. After all, they help me to be the well-rounded individual you all know (and some of you even love).
So - here's a list of 10 Inanimate Objects (in no particular order) I wouldn't be able to get through the day without.
1. Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm.
2. My Vera Bradley Purse O' The Moment. Right now, it's my Capri Melon Lindsay. I also use my Cambridge Baby Bag lots, too.
3. Pure Romance Body Dew. PR isn't only about adult play stuff. They offer some really nice products for the body, too. I have very dry skin, and this stuff is amazing. No itching, no razor burn, and it smells incredible.
4. Wipes.
5. Household Electronics. This includes, but is not limited to the DVD player/VCR, computer, cell phone, digital camera, digital camcorder. Is a microwave considered an electronic device??
6. Nap time.
7. Anti-bacterial foaming hand soap. I change a lot of diapers. Thus, I wash my hands a lot.
8. Hand Lotion.
9. 1/2 the Caff Coffee and Flavored Creamer. Since they get mixed, they count as one.
10. Charmin Basic Toilet Paper. The quality and feel of the stuff is nice. So is the price. I don't think I need to elaborate.
And now, my three most favorite things in the world are calling for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment