My kids don't like to eat. In order to get them to eat, I have to create "magic" food. Seriously. Examples?
Magic Raisins (Craisins).
Magic Mac and Cheese (that disgusting easy-mac stuff).
Magic PB&J (crust-less roll-up bites) (cut off bread crust, flatten bread with rolling pin, smear bread with pb&j, roll up, cut into pieces).
Magic Toast (cinnamon swirl bread toasted).
Magic Preschool Crackers (Low-fat Honey Graham crackers) (G rediscovered graham crackers at preschool snack-time. He prefers the ones with the cinnamon and sugar on top. I prefer the plain ones. Calling them "magic" was how I got him to try them.).
Magic Juice (pineapple juice).
Magic Spaghetti (my homemade sauce with extra veggies).
Magic Nuggets (homemade chicken nuggets or chicken parmesan).
Basically everything my kids refuse to eat I turn into "magic foods". It actually works sometimes.
As I type this I have "You Can Do Magic" by America playing in my head. And now that that song is there, I'm in an 80's America mood. I may have to watch "The Last Unicorn" since all of the music is by them. The sad thing about this is that I don't even really like the band.
1 comment:
Gosh, I wish this worked for me! Great ideas! I am going to give it a shot tonight! Thanks!
Post a Comment