This is my new ride. Sweet! We got this beauty on Friday. I am already in love. How I ever managed to go anywhere with three kids without this is beyond me. The kids love it, too. Jon and I actually fight over who gets to drive now. Which is huge because I loathe driving.
A few weeks ago I posted about getting a free salon haircut. I got my cut. Sweet! My hair looks pretty awesome. I'll post a picture when Jon actually takes a decent one - he's not so good with the taking of nice pictures and stuff. I bought far too many expensive hair products, but I figured since I wasn't paying for the haircut what the hell? And I totally deserved it. I spend all of my time looking like a SAHM to three kids (even when I try not to). It's nice to have pretty hair.
Last night I made Buffalo chicken sausage wraps for dinner. Sweet! And spicy (well, kind of). I thought it sounded kind of gross at first - not a huge fan of sausage made from pork, how could chicken sausage be any better? It was yummy. And the leftovers are even better. I've already got dinner started (I love crock pots), and it smells so good.
So all in all, life is pretty sweet. My new car is awesome, my hair is awesome, and my cooking is also awesome. Janna's ears? Not so awesome. Here's where the sourness comes into my life.
My Peanut's ears hate her. No really. I'm positive that they do. I think that they decided to make their own New Year's Resolution - and it was to annoy the bejesus out of her (and therefore, also out of me). I took her to see the pediatrician today, and guess what? Yeah - she has ear infection #5. She also probably has RSV (last week we had a playdate with a friend who had RSV [her Mommy didn't know it at the time]). J's chest is all congested, and she's dripping green from her eyes and nose. She's wheezy and coughy. She's miserable. As much as I hate boogers and stuff, I can totally deal with it. What I can't stand is seeing her in agony. And that's what she's in. She constantly rubs, pulls, and scratches her poor little ears. And because she has been on every other type and dosage of antibiotic known to man, she got to have injectable meds. Talk about unhappiness. She shrieked herself purple. Not pleasant. And we get to go back tomorrow for another one. Good times.
That's what's haps here. This week isn't shaping up to be overly exciting. Unless you consider trips to the pediatrician's office exciting.

3 comments:
Well, it sounds like the last few days have had its ups and downs! For one...Love the new van. We want one but are waiting till I go back to work. Two, you need to post the recipe for the sausage things :) YUMMY! I love new recipes! Third, I hope your little one feels better. Get her to the doctor in case it is RSV, you will want to catch that quick so baby isn't in the hospital in one of those tent things! Good luck and keeping staying so positive!
Oh, I am SO SORRY! :( Things aren't much better over here, but I SO didn't mean to infect sweet Janna with the Really Sucky Virus (which is what I think RSV should stand for).
I meant to give you a call to see how the doctor appointments went today. The evening got away from me.
How is Elliott?
Ughhhhh.... POOR peanut.
:(
On the van note. SWEEET! wE ARE twins!!
Do your doors slide on their own?
d
Post a Comment