Sunday, November 30, 2008

Weekly Weigh-In!!

The Week: Started off with a puking kid...and ended with a puking kid. Or two. We left for "home" (PA) on Wednesday, and we got home about 35 minutes ago. We had a great visit, and the kids were very good. We got to spend time with both sides of our family, and it was actually very relaxing (I didn't go with Jon to see his family. I opted to stay home with my Mommy and the sleeping girls.). Relaxing until yesterday. When Gabriel started puking. He was fine by the end of the day, but he's still wiped out. And Janna has decided to join in on the fun. She's so little...and pathetic...it breaks my heart. So, I'm going to cut this short and put my little girly to bed.

The Weight: I managed to lose 1.8 pounds this week (despite the fact that I gorged myself on spinach casserole, potatoes and gravy, stuffing, chex mix, wine, and Andrea's pumpkin roll - which I am going to figure out how to make low calorie and low fat). Total loss: 47.4 pounds.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job!! I am so proud :) Now it is SERIOUSLY my turn....Something MUST be done... you know how you just hit that point where you can't take it anymore and it is more than just talk?? Well, I am there!

Bama Cheryl said...

Fantastic on your weight loss - over an eating holiday,even! Sorry to hear about the kiddos. Hope they all get better soon (and that you and Jon don't get it!).

supahmommy- somethin's wrong with that girl said...

wooo hooo.. you are pushing 50 lady!! wow! That's a kid you just lost!

We miss you on the boards.. the contests are ending soon and I don't see your name under 'A ONE " of the freebie giveaways. US BUDGET MINDED should in theory.. be ALL OVER these. :) ahem.. ahem...

lol
d

Erika O'B said...

great job! you should be very proud of yourself!
hope the kids are feeling better.