Sunday, December 7, 2008

Weekly Weigh-In!!

The Week: Was pretty much puke-filled. The only person who didn't puke (or poop themselves silly) was Gabriel. Jon and I are completely over whatever stomach ailment we had, and Elliott seems to be doing better, too. Janna is still exercising her right to very happily poop through at least 3 outfits a day.

Aside from cleaning up vomit and organizing my Vera stash, I also managed to decorate my house for Christmas. The stockings are hung by the staircase with care, and the advent calendars are out. I took a break from my house on Friday night go buy our tree. It was the fastest tree-picking-out I have ever done. It usually takes me at least a half hour to look through the trees, and then an additional 15 minutes to pick the one I like best. It took me maybe 10 minutes this year. The tree was sitting all alone, propped up against a fence. And it was perfect. It took Jon almost no time at all to get it in the stand. It's tall and skinny, and I think it looks beautiful!


Yesterday was spent preparing for my very first TupperWare party! I've hosted Pampered Chef and Pure Romance parties, but I thought TW would be a nice change of pace. The ladies at the party had a great time, and I won some seriously cool gifts. And I get a bunch of free stuff!!

Today's been kind of quiet - and cold. It's absolutely freezing out. Tomorrow isn't going to be much better, either. But, I'm going to spend the rest of my afternoon baking - casseroles, muffins, rolls, and maybe some cookies (though I highly doubt it).

The Weight: Another 1.8 pounds lost, bringing the total to 49.2 pounds!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are doing great with your weight loss. I am so proud of you!!!

Karen

Bama Cheryl said...

Awesome weight loss, Courtney. Congratulations! And glad the puking is behind you!