The Week: Thank goodness the holidays are over! Don't get me wrong - I love Christmas (and(and Thanksgiving and NYE). I love it for the giving and receiving, for the family togetherness, for the yummy treats...I just love it. But I also love when it's over. The chaos takes a toll on all of us.
We spent the first part of the week unwrapping presents and cleaning. The kids were so good, too. They cleaned up their rooms and packed some toys and books away for Goodwill. I rearranged their rooms and got everything put away. On Thursday Jon and I completely undecorated the house. I really didn't want to take the tree down, but every time I looked at it needles would fall off by the thousand. It needed to go. We also packed up all of the boxes and bags that needed to go to the SalVo. Jon and Elliott are dropping them off right now!! The playroom is once again able to be played in!!
Janna started pottying on the potty this week! She asked to go, so I put her on. She's gone 4 times!! I know it may seem early to start potty-training a child (she's almost 18 months old), but she wants to go. She tells you when she's going. And when she doesn't tell you, she hides so you know exactly what she's doing. Gabriel and Elliott also started PT-ing this early, so I feel pretty good about it. We'll see how it goes...
The Weight: I lost 3 pounds this week! Total weight loss: 53.8 pounds.
2 comments:
Wow - you rock to lose weight over the holidays. Congratulations! And good luck with Janna!
That is great that she is going on the potty....young or not the fewer the diapers the better :)
And congrats on your weight loss! You are doing wonderful!
I hope you look in the mirror and tell yourself...WELCOME BACK BABY!!
Post a Comment