all things considered,
this week hasn't been too bad -
but i'm glad it's done.
sunshine and friends made
my days so much brighter - as
did my small artists.
teeming with crayons
describes my house -crayolas
are in abundance.
elli prefers pink,
gabe likes his reds. i love their
creativity.
enough haiku-ing.
my brain's tired. good thing this
week is at an end.
===============================
Sometimes, I get a little carried away with the haiku. They're so much fun, though! Anywho - I am glad the week is over. It was rough, but way better than a lot of our previous weeks. Spring is finally here, and it's so refreshing. The kids and I got to play outside (there is only a wee little pile of snow left), and I got to leave the doors open. The fresh air was amazing. And sorely needed!
I also got some sorely needed friend-time this week. Erin and Co. came over for a lovely 3-hour playdate. And she and I have a hot date tomorrow. I have to thank my new blog friends, Debby and Lisha for brightening up my days. Your posts are hilarious!!
My house really is full of crayons - walking into my living room is like stepping into a rainbow. The kids have gone nuts with their coloring over the past two weeks. I can't keep them out of the bin o' craft stuff. I'm not complaining. For once. Though it would be nice if they didn't argue over blue crayons. There are seriously probably 30 or so in the house.
It's Friday, and that's awesome. I actually have plans for the weekend that aren't entirely based around grocery shopping!
F.Y.I. - I didn't watch the NKOTB reunion this morning (Debby - did you? Was it awesome?).
2 comments:
I too am so happy this week is over! It has been a crazy one here too...being at home with your kids never allows for a boring day huh?? Cute Haiku! I taught those in Language back in the day lol lol...
YOU JEST?
SURELY YOU JEST!
yoU missed it?????????????
oh my heavenly father in heaven dear lord.
DUDE. Jon said: too bad so sad you weren't there. He asked me to marry him instead. :)
Via live tv that is.. ahem.. cough.
SORRY CHARLIE.
:)
d
you suck. i CANNOT believe you missed it.
The first thing they said: Jordan. "Thank you. " To the fan who came out. How nice is that.
d
Post a Comment