| You Are An Exclamation Point |
![]() You're often a bundle of joy, passion, or drama. You're loud, brash, and outgoing. If you think it, you say it. Definitely not the quiet type, you really don't keep a lot to yourself. You're lively and inspiring. People love to be around your energy. (But they do secretly worry that you'll spill their secrets without even realizing it.) You excel in: Public speaking You get along best with: the Dash |
So what punctuation mark are you? Take this quiz and find out!!
Now that you know I am an exclamation point, did you honestly expect anything less???
Today has been a great day to be an exclamation point, too! My day started well - even though I had to shower with two children. Gabriel went to preschool (thank heaven for that), and the Girls were content watching Peep (I love Peep!!!). And then - my favorite bra broke! F***!!!!! So, I had to go shopping - and I got four new ones, khaki jeans, shorts/skirt thing (why it's called a scooter, I have no idea - it doesn't have wheels), and two pairs of sunglasses! Yay me! And I don't even feel guilty for spending too much money! While I was feeding the kids lunch, the UPS dude dropped off a new Vera Bradley bag. SWEET!!!! And now, the kids are in bed, the sun is shining, the birds are singing, my new tote is ready to go - and I am loving life!!!

3 comments:
I took the punctuation quiz, and I'm a colon. Does that mean I'm an *$%hole?
Keelie
You'd better believe it!!!
OMG I love PEEP!!! It is the FUNNIEST freaking kids show ever! I could sit and watch that freaking Duck all day long! And I loved the punctuation makr thing too! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahahahahhah
Post a Comment