"Mothers are all slightly insane." - J.D. Salinger
This is what his reaction will be.
Happy Birthday Jonny!! :) Hope you had a great 31st! That will be at the end of this year! :( :(
That's hilarious!! My husband always asks for the same thing so i'll have to keep that in mind.Karen
Heh. I was going to tell him that I hoped that he'd get everything he wanted on his birthday, but of course, didn't think of it until AFTER he'd left. Happy Birthday, Jon!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhthat IS HILARIOUS!!!!d
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Jonny!! :) Hope you had a great 31st! That will be at the end of this year! :( :(
That's hilarious!! My husband always asks for the same thing so i'll have to keep that in mind.
Karen
Heh.
I was going to tell him that I hoped that he'd get everything he wanted on his birthday, but of course, didn't think of it until AFTER he'd left.
Happy Birthday, Jon!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
that IS HILARIOUS!!!!
d
Post a Comment