It's official - Janna is getting tubes. Her surgery is scheduled for May 2nd. Hopefully this will ease all of ear woes. She's had one infection after another since January. She's basically been miserable for 4 months. Poor girl. But you really wouldn't know it by looking at her. Isn't she beautiful??

4 comments:
AWWW...she is gorgeous! Look at those eyes! Good luck with the tubes! They really seem to help! They helped my friend's daughter and now she is getting her 3 month old them too cuz he has SO many ear infections already! :) :)
All sweetness and light.
So cute.
:)
Happy tubing. :)
d
Yay! and Shoot! all at the same time, if ya know what I mean. :) Glad that you finally have a resolution to the never-ending ear infections.
I just got back from my pediatrician with Lucy because she has - wait for it - juicy sounding lungs. Again.
That picture IS adorable. And you wouldn't know that her ears have been hurting so much by looking at that picture.
She is adorable!!! I'm sure the tubes will help her.
Karen
Post a Comment